Last time i needed to use a keylogger on a linux computer, at that time i relised that i’ve never actially used a keylogger on linux and never really thought that i’ll need to use one on linux, so i started searching for one, i tried LKL (linux key logger) but it didn’t work for me, then i tried uberkey ,it was a bit buggy as i lost control over my mouse pointer. Then i came accross logkeys which was briliant !!
logkeys is a linux keylogger (GNU/Linux systems only). It is no more advanced than other available linux keyloggers, but is a bit more up to date, it doesn’t unreliably repeat keys and it should never crash your X. All in all, it just seems to work. It relies on event interface of the Linux input subsystem. Once set, it logs all common character and function keys, while also being fully aware of Shift and AltGr key modifiers. It works with serial as well as USB keyboards.
Wi-fEye is the first PROPER project that i’ve finished recently … it took me a while to finish programming it as i only worked on it at my free time. Writing this tool improved my programming abilities a lot and made me love python.
Wi-fEye is designed to help with network penetration testing, Wi-fEye will allow you to perform a number of powerful attacks Automatically, all you have to do is to lunch Wi-fEye, choose which attack to perform, select your target and let Wi-fEye do the magic !!.
Wi-fEye is divided to the following menus:
1.Cracking menu: This menu will allow you to:
- Enable monitor mode
- View avalale Wireless Networks
- Launch Airodump-ng on a specific AP
- WEP cracking: this will allow you to perform the following attacks automatically:
- Interactive packet replay.
- Fake Authentication Attack.
- Hirte Attack (cfrag attack).
- WPA Cracking: This contains the following attacks:
- Wordlist Attack
- Rouge AP Attack.
2. Mapping: this menu will allow you to do the following:
- Scan the network and view the connected hosts.
- Use Nmap Automatically.
3. MITM: this menu will allow you to do the following Automatically:
- Enable IP forwarding.
- ARP Spoof.
- Launch ettercap (Text mode).
- Sniff SSL/HTTPS traffic.
- Sniff URLs and send them to browser.
- Sniff messengers from instant messengers.
- Sniff images.
- DNS Spoof.
- HTTP Session Hijacking (using Hamster).
4. Others: this menu will allow you to o the following automatically:
- Change MAC Address.
- Hijack software updates (using Evilgrade)
This video shows how to bypass https using Wi-fEye.
All you have to do is choose the target then Wi-fEye will ARP-spoof this target ,set an ip-tables rule to redirect the packages from port 80 to 10000, and starts sslstrip.
This video demonstrates software hijacking using Wi-fEye.
This moule requres Metasploit , Expect and Evilgrade.
All you have to do is select the software you wnat to hijack its upate, select a payload, select the target and thats it. Now Wif-Eye will use metasploit to creat and encrypt the agent, start multi/handler , stop the apache if its working , start evilgrade webserver and dns spoof the updates to evilgrade.
Hello world this … obviously this is my first post … looks sexy though with the new domain :D