I’m glad to announce the release of zSecurity, this is an idea that I had for a long time, the idea is to have a place that contains everything that a hacker might need, right now the website is still new so it doesn’t have too many features but we started with the essential ideas, right now it contains:
- An ethical hacking community where people can learn and share their knowledge for free, this will contain tutorials, articles and news related to ethical hacking, anyone can submit an article but articles get reviewed first before they get published to make sure the are unique and contain good information.
- An online learning platform – this section contains online courses related to cyber security, right now it only contains courses by me but we will add more there in the future, the focus will be quality over quantity so we will only include the best ethical hacking courses.
- An online shop – right now it only contains wireless adapters that support monitor mode and packet injection, but again there will be much more cool stuff there in the future.
The website is still new, we still have lots of ideas but we wanted to launch it like this first and let it grow and take shape as time passes.
I don’t want to make this too long, you can check the website out here https://zsecurity.org/ , like its facebook page and subscribe to our Youtube channel to stay updated.
We all used a captive portal at some stage, these are open networks that you can connect to without a password, but then it would ask you to sign in to access the internet, caprive portals are usually used in hotels, airports ….etc
This video shows how to steal login info and gain access to captive portals
This lecture will teach you how to install virtual box extension pack so that you can connect a usb device or a usb Wireless adapter to Kali in Virtual Box, I will also cover the correct steps to connect the adapter so that it can be used with Kali with no issues.
This video will show you how to install Kali 2017.1 as a virtual machine in less than 3 minutes, this will be done using the ready virtual box image offered by Offensive Security….. Enjoy :)
Virtual Box Download Page
Kali Linux Ready Images Download Page.
Its been a while, sorry about that but I’ve been very busy with a number of projects.
I made this video here to end the confusion once and for all, one of the most common questions that I get is “which wireless adapter should I get” so I made this video to cover all aspects of picking the right wireless adapter.
You can buy all of the adapters shown from this website (https://zsecurity.shop/).
You can buy all of the these adapters from this website (https://zsecurity.shop/).
This video shows how to fix a common issue with Mutillidae in Metasploitable 2, by default Mutillidae is misconfigured to use a wrong database, this will give an error when the web application tries to access the database, the error would say something like
Table ‘metasploit.tableName’ doesn’t exist
Follow the following video on how to fix that issue :)
This video will show you the right way to discover SQL injection vulnerabilities, this method can be used to discover both normal and blind SQL injections.
Veil-Evasion is a tool that can generate backdoors that are not detectable by anti virus programs, in this video you will learn how to install it, generate a backdoor, listen for incoming connections and hack a Windows 10 machine.
Previously I explained how to install Kali Linux as a virtual machine inside Virtual Box, in today tutorial you will learn how to install Kali Linux using the ISO image, you can follow this method if:
- The ready image didn’t work for you for any reason.
- You want to install Kali inside another virtualisation solution for which there are not ready images.
- Install it as a main real machine.
Kali Linux is a distro based on Debian that is designed for pentesters, it comes in with a large number of pentesting tools pre installed and ready to use.
In this video you will learn how to install it as a virtual machine inside Virtual Box in under 2 minutes.